my life

let me tell u guys about my life . .my name farhain n 4 short hain. . i'm 15 . . i like pink colour n semua jenis brg wrne pink melainkn *pig*hahaha. .i have 4 sibling n i yg bongsu . .i have 3 brother's n one of them da kawin . . i wan't to be a best from a best . . i'm shopping alcoholic . i ske meluangkn mse with my family . . i like travel with my family n i x saba tgu 3.12.2010 because we are plan to go langkawi . .i like to bee a doctor n pakar phsycology . . hahahahha , so if korang sakit pergilah hospital i k. . ? i like talk-ing , laugh-ing , gosip-ing n plg utama shopping . . i like to be a princess . . i luv penguin . .my life is simple , cute n sweet . . i seorng yg mnje . . n biasenye ap brg yg i mntx mesti dpt , dlm kte lain wajib dpt ap i  nk. . my brother slalu belikan ap yg i nk that's y i mnje . . ouh !!unly that's kot yg i bule ckp n i bule kongsi sbb da x tau nk ckp pe   . .

No comments: